- Last updated:
- 25 Jan 2022
Outstanding contribution or achievement by an individual aged 65 years or over on 26 January 2022.
The winner will be an inspirational role model and display continued excellence in their field and in the community.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
- personal, academic or professional achievements
- contribution in the relevant field
- demonstrated leadership, innovation and creativity
- personal interests and community involvement
- contribution to the development of the Sunshine Coast community and/or economy
- contributions being completed on a voluntary basis or exceeding the normal requirements of the nominee’s paid work.
Nominations for this Award closed on 6 December 2021. Recipients will be announced on Tuesday, 22 March 2022.