- Last updated:
- 10 Dec 2018
Outstanding achievement by a group or organisation that has shown significant contribution toward developing a more socially cohesive community within the region.
The nomination process is through an online submission, please review the assessment criteria and entry rules before completing your Australia Day Awards nomination below.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
• Multicultural and/or Indigenous engagement, volunteering, skills development, innovation and knowledge sharing; while maintaining social interaction through families, neighbourhoods or organisations
• Displayed exceptional leadership and participation within the community
• Building community partnerships and fostering resource sharing
• Planning for success including career development for the region’s community services sector
• Activities which result in the short and long term benefits for the community as well as promoting welfare and wellbeing.