- Last updated:
- 07 May 2020
Outstanding achievement by a group or organisation that has shown significant contribution toward developing a more socially cohesive community within the region.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
- Multicultural and/or Indigenous engagement, volunteering, skills development, innovation and knowledge sharing; while maintaining social interaction through families, neighbourhoods or organisations
- Displayed exceptional leadership and participation within the community
- Building community partnerships and fostering resource sharing
- Planning for success including career development for the region’s community services sector
- Activities which result in the short and long term benefits for the community as well as promoting welfare and wellbeing.
Nominations for this Award close on 16 November 2020.