- Last updated:
- 13 Jul 2021
Outstanding contribution or achievement by an individual aged between 26 and 65 years on 26 January 2022.
The winner will be an inspirational role model and display continued excellence in their field and in the community.
Demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following:
- personal, academic or professional achievements
- contribution in the relevant field
- demonstrated leadership, innovation and creativity
- personal interests and community involvement
- contribution to the development of the Sunshine Coast community and/or economy
- contributions being completed on a voluntary basis or exceeding the normal requirements of the nominee’s paid work.
Nominations for this Award will open on 14 July 2021. Recipients will be announced on Friday, 21 January 2022.