Novel coronavirus (COVID-19) update - council parks and beaches are open with social distancing required. Visit council's page on COVID-19 for more information.
While council has increased cleaning of many facilities, being COVIDSafe is everyone's responsibility. We remind residents and visitors to observe social distancing requirements when using public spaces which includes:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Keep 1.5 metres away from others
- Limit outdoor gatherings to 10 people
- Avoid peak times and overcrowded areas
- Wash or disinfect hands regularly
- Avoid touching high use areas.
Visit Queensland Health for latest health advice and information on social distancing.
There are four major skate and BMX parks on the Sunshine Coast: Alexandra Headlands, Beerwah, Caloundra and Nambour
There are three district skate and BMX parks on the Sunshine Coast: Coolum, Dicky Beach and Kawana
There are many local skate parks across the Sunshine Coast region