- Last updated:
- 29 Aug 2016
Matthew Bousson has coached internationally at two NCAA Division 1 colleges (Stanford University and University of South Florida) as Strength and Conditioning Coach and the Coordinator of Rehabiliation for all sports. He completed his Honour’s degree with the Brisbane Broncos, implementing the FMS and its corrective exercises in an attempt to reduce the injury rate of full contact, elite level Austraional Rugby League players. He has also coached numerous international and professional combat sport athletes from Olympic wrestlers to professional UFC Mixed Martial Artists, as well as sprinters, swimmers, triathlon and ultra-marathon competitors.
- PhD Candidate – Biomechanics and Injury Prevention, University of the Sunshine Coast.
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Honors Degree w/ Brisbane Broncos – Human Movement and Injury Prevention, USC.
- Bachelor of Sport & Exercise Science, USC
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach, NSCA
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA), Australian Weightlifting Federation (AWF), Functional Movement Systems (FMS)
CSF: Performance Development Centre
8 Norval Court, Maroochydore, Qld 4558
T: 1300 273 273
Teams worked with
Stanford University – American Football and Olympic Wrestling, University of South Florida – American Football, Olympic & Team USA Softball players, Brisbane Broncos – FMS (Honour’s degree, see below), Numerous other professional athletes from myriad of different sports. Will be taking over the development of the Sunshine Coast Basketball Youth Academy starting in April 2016.