- Last updated:
- 19 Oct 2017
The Sunshine Coast hosts a variety of major and regional events each year. This reinforces its reputation as a leading tourism destination.
Council's major and regional events sponsorship program
Council sponsors major and regional events through its tourism and major events levy. You can apply for event sponsorship under this program if you meet the requirements.
Sponsorship of council events
Council hosts a number of events for which external organisations can provide sponsorship. Events include:
- NYE Mooloolaba
- SCENE (Sunshine Coast Events Network) – a program that offers workshops and networking evenings for the events industry.
- are inclusive
- are family-friendly
- maintain a strong focus on safety
- have strong local content and flavour.
Type of sponsorship
Council welcomes support from local and national businesses. This may include:
- in-kind support
- cash support.
A full sponsorship proposal is available on request. All sponsorship packages are negotiable.
The Sunshine Coast is a significant and rapidly growing area with a diverse audience. There are many benefits for becoming a sponsor.
- You can align your business with council, family and community events.
- You can raise your business profile. This includes your products, services and logo.
- You can enhance your image as a highly visible and committed supporter of your community.
- You can contribute to the unique Sunshine Coast lifestyle and identity.
- Events increase local tourism and economic development
For more information about sponsoring a council event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org