Date07 April 2021 - 16 April 2021
LocationMaroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden
Price Children $8
Discover a world of unseen animals this holidays at the Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Garden.
Awesome workshops for kids 4 -15yrs will explore the masters of hide and seek who live on the Sunshine Coast.
From giant moths, frogs with tusks, wriggly worms, burrowing wombats and insects to stripy snakes who climb trees. Whether they only come out at night, live underground or have cryptic camouflage, this workshop series will amaze and delight.
Artists and environmental experts ‘shine a light’ on the unseen and beautiful native species living in our bushland.
- 7 April: Paint the stephen's banded snake with Paintbox Art School SOLD OUT
- 8 April: Craft a pink underwing moth hand puppet with Saara Roppola SOLD OUT
- 9 April: Explore the underground world of super worms with Ms Jane the Garden Lady SOLD OUT
- 14 April: Make a tusked frog in clay with Kim Schoenberger LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
- 15 April: Meet Bumpy the wombat and friends with Geckoes Wildlife EXTRA SESSION ANNOUNCED
- 16 April: Discover incredible insects on a bug hunt with Bugs Ed SOLD OUT
Location51 Palm Creek Road
Email Liz - firstname.lastname@example.org