Date20 February 2020 - 25 June 2020
LocationCaloundra Regional Gallery
Mindful Art is an inclusive program. It provides an opportunity for people living with dementia and their carers to experience meaningful visual engagement and social inclusion. The program is delivered on the fourth Thursday of each month. The free sessions consist of small groups of up to six people and run for approximately 90 minutes.
Sessions will be held on:
- Thursday 20 February, 10.00–11.30am
- Thursday 26 March, 10.00–11.30am
- Thursday 23 April, 10.00–11.30am
- Thursday 28 May, 10.00–11.30am
- Thursday 25 June, 10.00–11.30am
For more information and to register please visit the Gallery website.
LocationCaloundra Regional Gallery, 22 Omrah Avenue Caloundra