Date08 October 2019 - 07 November 2019
TimeVarious times at various libraries
LocationSunshine Coast Libraries
Splitting from a relationship can be emotionally, mentally, financially and socially challenging. Join Micaela Chomley from Chomley Family Law and discover how planning and preparation could make a world of difference in the case of a break-up.
- Learn about the main stages of separation.
- Find out which documents are important to keep.
- Get an overview of legal processes that could be encountered when considering things such as custody and property settlements.
- Learn about associated legal costs and potential outcomes.
- This session will help you feel informed and empowered and give you a greater understanding of how to move on from a relationship if the time comes.