- Last updated:
- 26 Mar 2019
Council manages a public art artist register. Council staff use the register to:
- collect local artists' details to access when public art opportunities arise
- access and engage with the local network of artists
- notify local artists of opportunities
- carry out consultation.
The register requires the following information:
- artist contact details
- artistic discipline details
- previous experience in public art or art advisory services
- images of your previous work.
To be added to the Public Art Artist Register, artists need to complete the Public Art Artist Register Form.
Note: the register is only for public art related practice, not for exhibition art related practice.
For more information or assistance in filling out the form, contact council's Public Art Curator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.