- Last updated:
- 27 Aug 2019
Public art represents an artistic expression of our culture, creating interactive places which strengthen the connection between people and the places they share. Sunshine Coast Council welcomes applications for quality community-led art in public places which enrich our culturally vibrant region.
Here are some steps to get you started:
- Read the Community-led Public Art Project fact sheet to gain an understanding of what is involved to develop a public art project.
- Discuss your project with the Public Art Curator on (07) 5420 8063 or email@example.com.
- Submit an application. Note: The assessment process can take up to 4 weeks. Please ensure your project timeline takes this into consideration.
- If approved, you will enter into an agreement with council to deliver your project.
- We recommend you maintain regular contact with the Public Art Curator as the project progresses.
- Deliver your project and celebrate your contribution to the creative culture of the Sunshine Coast.