- Last updated:
- 13 May 2019
Community members, artists and groups can submit proposals for public art projects that:
- add to local community character
- enhance the region's economy
- showcase local talent
- build capacity of local artists and art organisations.
Funding for community public art proposals can be sought through a number of ways including:
- philanthropic donations
- Regional Arts Development Fund
- Community Grants Program
- Mayoral and Councillor Discretionary Funding
Submissions and proposals can be made via the Public Art Community Project application form.
Before submitting the form, contact the Public Art Officer to discuss the details of your project proposal via council's customer service centre. The Public Art Officer will be able to assist in providing advice and support for you to develop your proposal.