- Last updated:
- 02 Feb 2021
Prior to his election as Mayor in 2012, Mayor Jamieson had an extensive career in chief executive and senior leadership roles in the private sector.
Mayor Jamieson had both strategic and operational responsibilities for customer satisfaction, staff development, business performance/expansion and shareholder growth.
Mayor Jamieson has a proven track record of successful business expansion and a demonstrated capacity to grow and develop himself and those around him.
Mayor Jamieson has also been actively involved in ensuring his companies and the Sunshine Coast Council not only "do well but do good".
A strong united team at council which delivers:
- a robust economy a strong community
- an enviable lifestyle and environment
- value for the community by delivering quality leadership and services.
- 2008 - Executive Leadership Program, Harvard University, Cambridge USA
- 1990 To 1995 - Bachelor of Business (Distinction) with double major in Marketing and Human Resources Management (University of Southern Queensland).
View full council profile.