- Last updated:
- 22 Jul 2020
Emeritus Professor Jennifer Radbourne has extensive experience in performing arts and academia.
Background and experience
- Recipient 2020 Sunshine Coast Australia Day Award 2020 – Creative
- Researched and published internationally in the areas of arts audiences, arts marketing, arts fundraising and business development in the arts.
- Developed Queensland’s first Graduate Diploma in Arts Administration at QUT in the 1990s.
- Presented papers at arts management and cultural policy conferences in North America, Europe, the UK, and Asia.
- Former member of the Scientific Committee of the International Association of Arts and Cultural Management (AIMAC).
- Published three books on arts management, the latest book in 2015 by Melbourne University Press, Philanthropy and the Arts.
- Provided consultancy in arts governance, arts marketing and strategic marketing to arts organisations in Australia and overseas, and to local and state governments.
- Graduate of the AICD and a former member of the Sunshine Coast AICD Committee.
- Previous Board experience with APACA, QPAC, Qld Ballet, Qld Arts Council and Australian Institute of Arts Management.
Current board memberships
- Sunshine Coast Grammar School Council
- Chair Sunshine Coast Arts Foundation Ltd