- Last updated:
- 05 Nov 2018
Emeritus Professor Jennifer Radbourne has extensive experience in performing arts and academia.
Background and experience
- Researched and published internationally in the areas of arts audiences, arts marketing, arts fundraising and business development in the arts.
- Developed Queensland’s first Graduate Diploma in Arts Administration at QUT in the 1990’s.
- Presented papers at arts management and cultural policy conferences in North America, Europe, the UK, and Asia.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of the International Association of Arts and Cultural Management (AIMAC).
- Published three books on arts management, the latest in 2015 by Melbourne University Press, Arts and Philanthropy”.
- Provided consultancy to arts organisations in Australia and overseas, local and state governments, in arts governance, arts marketing and strategic marketing.
- Graduate of the AICD and a former member of the Sunshine Coast AICD Committee.
- Previous Board experience with APACA, QPAC, Qld Ballet, Qld Arts Council and Australian Institute of Arts Management.
Current board memberships
- Chair Sunshine Coast Grammar School Council
- Member PMSA (Presbyterian and Methodist Schools Association) Council