- Last updated:
- 19 Oct 2017
The Environment Levy supports the delivery of council’s operational activities to manage the coast's environment in accordance with council’s environmental strategies/plans and service levels.
The following environmental operational management activities are supported:
- Planning and operational management of Environment Levy acquired lands
- Fire management planning and operations for council managed lands
- Planning, programming and operational management of council’s environment education facilities
- Delivery of catchment conservation partnership initiatives
- Implementation of the Sunshine Coast Local Government Area Pest Management Plan 2012-2016, including education and engagement initiatives
- Addressing flying fox community environmental issues including research, education and non-lethal dispersal in accordance with the Sunshine Coast Regional Flying Fox Management Plan 2013-2016.