- Last updated:
- 11 Jul 2018
On 24 January 2011, council adopted Amendment No. 22 (Yandina East Industrial) to Maroochy Plan 2000. The adopted amendments came into effect on 31 January 2011.
The purpose and general effect of the amendment is to:
- change the precinct class in part, on certain land in Yandina East from Sustainable Cane Lands to Business and Industry
- introduce a new Local Area Code 7.6 - Yandina East Industrial to address development of the site
- make various changes to Volume 1 – 4 to reflect the precinct class changes.
Start of the amendments
The amendments came into effect on 31 January 2011.
- Amendment instruction sheet
- Amended pages for printing and insertion into hard copies of Maroochy Plan 2000
- Amended and new maps for printing and insertion into hard copies of Maroochy Plan 2000:
For more information please contact council's customer service centre.