- Last updated:
- 11 Jul 2018
On 19 October 2011 council adopted Amendment No.20 to Maroochy Plan 2000. The adopted amendment will have effect on and from 24 October 2011.
The purpose and general effect of the amendment is to:
- include certain land in Sandalwood Lane/Old Maroochydore Road and certain land in Mons Road in the Business and Industry Precinct
- include land used for educational purposes by the Sunshine Coast Grammar School in the Special Purpose Precinct (excluding environmentally constrained land)
- include land at 286-300 Mons Road in part in the Business and Industry Precinct and in part in the Special Purpose Precinct (Retirement Village)
- identify a new link road between Sunshine Coast Grammar School and Mons Road over 286-300 Mons Road
- include part of land at 134-158 Parsons Road in the Special Purpose Precinct (Retirement Village), excluding land identified as having significant vegetation;
include the existing commercial centre in the Local Centre precinct.
Commencement of the amendments
The amendments came into effect on 24 October 2011.
- Amendment instruction sheet
- Amended pages for printing and insertion into hard copies of Maroochy Plan 2000
For more information please contact council's customer service centre.