- Last updated:
- 10 Nov 2017
PD Online Sunshine Coast is a self-help planning and development tool. It allows users to access:
- basic property information; and
- information on past and current development, building and plumbing applications.
The service includes:
- all core development applications from 1 January 2007 (including plans and conditions of approval)
- building applications and referrals from 1 January 2007 (excluding documents)
- plumbing applications and referrals from 1 January 2016 (excluding documents).
Note: Effective 1 January 2014, all development applications relating to the Noosa region will be managed by the Noosa Council, including those previously lodged through the Sunshine Coast Council.
Help with PD Online
For help using the PD Online system refer to the user guide. The guide includes help with application and land use enquiries.
If the application decision type says 'council', you can view the relevant report by searching council's meeting minutes.
For help viewing documents available on PD Online, refer to the troubleshooting fact sheet.
PD Online is supported by Internet Explorer. IE9 or later requires compatibility view. Other browsers may experience problems with opening documents or the way webpages display. For more information, refer to PD Online technical information.
For help or to view applications in person, contact council.
Terms and Conditions
Please refer to the full Terms and Conditions when using PD Online.