- Tuesday 28 June 2016
- a social vision
- key initiatives
- council’s existing social commitments.
The strategy aims to achieve four targets:
- Sunshine Coast maintains a healthiest region in Queensland ranking
- Increase in the number of people that benefit from council’s funding program
- Increase in the frequency the population attending council’s venues, aquatic facilities, libraries, gallery and events
- One in four of the population contributing to volunteering.
This case study highlights just one of the many Social Strategy initiatives.