- Monday 14 August 2017
Sunshine Coast ratepayers have until Friday, August 18 to take advantage of the on-time payment discount.
Save up to $100 each six months - 5% off the general rate - just for paying by the due date.
Convenient payment options include online, BPAY, by phone on 131 816, in person at Australia Post or council’s customer contact centres and by mail.
Council also has a direct debit option, which can be set up to pay rates in full by the due date—making life easier for busy ratepayers.
Ratepayers who cannot pay by the due date are encouraged to enter into a payment instalment arrangement. To do this, complete an online application form on council’s website or phone council’s customer service centre.
For more information about rates notices, visit council’s website.
FAST FACTS – HOW TO PAY YOUR RATES
· MyCouncil – view your rates details and make your payment online
· Online payment – available 24/7 through council’s website (follow the Pay and Apply link on the homepage)
· BPAY - if registered with your financial institution
· Phone 131 816 - from anywhere in Australia using a credit card
· Australia Post – pay in person with cash, cheque or EFTPOS
· Customer contact centres – pay in person from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (locations listed on the the rates notice)
· Mail – pay using cheque or money order to Sunshine Coast Council, Locked Bag 72, Sunshine Coast Mail Centre 4560