- Thursday 15 December 2016
A number of proposed projects are open for community consultation and are closing soon.
- Peregian Springs Multi-Purpose Play Space – survey closes Friday 16 December
Your feedback will help with planning for a new multi-purpose play space to provide recreation opportunities for older children in the area.
- Nelson Park Playground Renewal – survey closes Sunday 18 December
This survey includes a budget and ‘shopping list’ that allows you to choose items you would like to see in the new playground.
- Landsborough Dog Off-Leash Area – survey closes Friday 23 December
Council has identified a proposed location for this new area.
- Draft Coastal Pathway Master Plan – survey closes Friday 23 December
Council aims to provide a continuous shared pathway spanning 73km of our coastline, outlined in this draft master plan.
Opportunities to have your say on council projects are listed on our website under Community Engagement throughout the year.