- Saturday 13 April 2013
Learn how to work smarter at free Organising Your Business sessions presented by local business guru Joan Tan at Sunshine Coast Council library locations throughout April and May 2013.
In this not-to-be-missed session you will discover how to get organised and work smarter, not harder. The workshop covers important tips such as:
- Organising physical work areas including filing systems, store rooms and more
- Creating useful task lists
- Using and developing document templates
- Information mapping and writing methodology
- Creating manuals, flowcharts and acronym lists
- SWOT analysis
- Identifying ways to continuously improve your business efficiency.
Register today in one of the following sessions to find out more:
Wednesday 22 May
10am to 11.30am
Thursday 18 April
6pm to 7.30pm
Thursday 23 May
5pm to 6.30pm
Saturday 18 May
11am to 12.30pm
To book or for further information visit council’s library website or call 1300 LIBRARY.