- Wednesday 05 November 2008
A 10-year lease of the Eumundi Market car park by the newly formed Eumundi Combined Community Organisation Ltd (ECCO) was considered by council’s organisation performance committee yesterday.
A recommendation to approve the lease would allow the not for profit company to operate the car parks when the existing contract expires in December.
The key features of the proposed lease and inter-party agreement with ECCO are:
- 10 year term to commence 8 December 2008
- Lessee to be responsible for maintenance of the car park land
- Pay out of boom gates residual of $28,200
- Submission of Business Plan and annual community projects and key performance indicators
Council has referred the report to the general committee meeting next Monday for further consideration.