- Saturday 24 July 2010
Sunshine Coast Council will open its September grants round to local artists and cultural groups on 29 July 2010.
The Regional Arts Development Fund (RADF) has $177,000 available to successful applicants.
Community Policy and Programs portfolio holder, Councillor Jenny McKay, encourages creative types to take advantage of this opportunity.
“I remind local artists and groups that the RADF grants round will soon open, and strongly urge them to apply for funds for their special projects,” Cr McKay said.
A new feature of the 2010/2011 RADF year is a pool of grant funding ($37,000) set aside specifically for Green Art projects.
Those wanting to apply for RADF grants can learn more at the following information sessions and application clinics:
RADF Information Sessions
- Tuesday 3 August, 5–7pm, Nambour – SCAIP (Sunshine Coast Art Industry Precinct in Old Ambulance Station)
- Thursday 5 August, 4–6pm, Cooroy Butter Factory
- Tuesday 10 August, 5–7pm, Maroochydore Millwell Community Centre
- Thursday 12 August, 5–7pm, Maleny Library
RADF Application Clinics
- Wednesday 1 September, 9–midday, Nambour Council Chambers Reception
- Thursday 2 September, 1–5pm, Cooroy Butter Factory
- Tuesday 7 September, 2–5pm, Nambour Council Chambers Reception
- Wed 8 September, 10–1pm, Caloundra Gallery
To make a booking, email email@example.com or call 5441 8352.
Applications close 15 September 2010.