- Last updated:
- 02 Jul 2020
Buderim, Diddillibah, Forest Glen, Kiels Mountain, Kuluin, Kunda Park, Maroochydore, Mons, Rosemount, Tanawha.
View the Division 7 boundary map.
Cr Hungerford's office is located in the Eddie DeVere building on the corner of Currie and Bury Streets, Nambour. If you would like to meet with Cr Hungerford, please call to arrange an appointment.
For after hours emergencies contact council.
- Member: LGAQ Regional Road Group
Areas of interest in Council
- Strategy and planning
- Service delivery
- Financial management
- Woombye State School
- Nambour High School
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified)
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Diploma of Local Government (Elected Member)
- 18 years Maroochy Shire employee
- 23 years Army Reserve
- 5 years Airforce Reserve
- 16 years Instructor Australian Airforce Cadets
- 4 years Maroochy Shire councillor
- 11 years Sunshine Coast Councillor
- Defence Long Service Medal (DLSM) with second clasp
- Australian Defence Medal (ADM)
- Australian Cadet Forces service medal (ACFSM)
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Diddillibah Community Hall and Progress Association
- Mons Progress Association
- Kiel Mountain Rural Fire Brigade
- Buderim War Memorial Community Association
- Register of interests
- Request for service form
- Making a submission on a development application