- Last updated:
- 04 Nov 2020
Brightwater, Buderim Pines, Buderim Meadows, Glenfields, Mountain Creek, Palmview (Harmony), Sippy Downs (Chancellor Park) .
View the Division 6 boundary map.
I believe in old fashion representation and making sure I am out and about meeting with people each day. Taking this approach gives me a good opportunity to understand the concerns of people on the Sunshine Coast and learn more about our area in the process. Your local Councillor should always be contactable, approachable and responsive to your enquiries.
If you would like to meet with me, please call to arrange an appointment.
For after hours emergencies contact council.
Sunshine Coast International Broadband Network (Cable) Project Control Group
Mass Transit Solution Project Control Group
Development Assessment Review Panel
Waste Advisory group (internal)
COMSEQ - Waste Working group (external)
Areas of interest in Council
- Development Assessment
- Local Laws
- Customer Service
- Environment levy and land purchase
- Transport network planning
- Economic and job creation
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certificate 3 Business and Records Management
- Town Planning Training Program, Local Government Association of Queensland
- Nambour Christian College Year 12
- Division 6 Councillor – Sunshine Coast Council (2008 - present)
- Division 8 Councillor – Maroochy Shire Council (2006-2008)
- Records Officer, Customer Service – Maroochy Shire Council
- Traineeship, Customer Service - Maroochy Shire Council
- Brightwater Community Association
- Brightwater Neighbourhood Watch
- Brightwater Reference Group
- Mountain Creek/Glenfields Neighbourhood Watch
- Sippy Downs and District Community Association
- Register of interests
- Request for service form
- Making a submission or comment on an application