- Last updated:
- 05 Mar 2020
Belli Park, Bridges, Burnside, Coes Creek, Coolabine, Cooloolabin, Dulong, Eerwah Vale, Eumundi, Gheerulla, Highworth, Image Flat, Kenilworth, Kiamba, Kidaman Creek, Kulangoor, Kureelpa, Mapleton, Nambour, Ninderry, North Arm, Obi Obi, Parklands, Perwillowen, Rosemount, Towen Mountain, West Woombye, Yandina.
The boundary of Division 10 is changing at the next election. View the new Division 10 boundary map.
Cr Rogerson's office is located in the Eddie DeVere building on the corner of Currie and Bury Streets, Nambour.
If you would like to meet with Cr Rogerson, please call to arrange an appointment.
For after hours emergencies contact council.
- Portfolio: Local Infrastructure Delivery
- Assisting Councillor: Tourism, Events and Sport
Areas of interest in Council
- Youth and sporting opportunities
- Renewing the existing, heritage listed railway line in Howard St, Nambour
- Tram service between the proposed supermarkets of Coles and Aldi
- Bachelor of Education
- 'A' grade motor mechanic
- Economic Development Board
- Mooloolaba Major Projects Co-ordination - Project Control Group
- Waste and Resource Management Working Group
- Awarded Queensland Overseas Foundation Scholarship working in Luton, UK (General Motors Vauxhall) and Norwich/Paris (Lotus)
- Maroochy Shire Councillor 2004-2008
- Sunshine Coast Councillor 2012-2020
- Happily married to wife Lesley for over 40 years, with 2 beautiful daughters, Peta and Hayley and 4 grandsons
- Member: Institute Automotive and Mechanical Engineers
- Patron: Blue Demons Hockey Club
- Patron: Sunshine Coast Sports Federation
- Patron: Kenilworth & District Historical Association
- Management Committee Member: Sunshine Coast Agricultural Show Society
- Patron: Kenilworth Hall, Show and Rec Ground Association Inc.