- Last updated:
- 23 Mar 2018
Belli Park, Bridges, Burnside, Coes Creek, Coolabine, Cooloolabin, Dulong, Eerwah Vale, Eumundi, Gheerulla, Highworth, Image Flat, Kenilworth, Kiamba, Kidaman Creek, Kulangoor, Kureelpa, Mapleton, Nambour, Ninderry, North Arm, Obi Obi, Parklands, Perwillowen, Rosemount, Towen Mountain, West Woombye, Yandina. View divisional boundary map.
Cr Rogerson's office is located in the Eddie DeVere building on the corner of Currie and Bury Streets, Nambour.
If you would like to meet with Cr Rogerson, please call to arrange an appointment.
For after hours emergencies contact council's customer service centre.
- Portfolio: Local Infrastructure Delivery
Areas of interest in council
- Youth and sporting opportunities
- Renewing the existing, heritage listed railway line in Howard St, Nambour
- Tram service between the proposed supermarkets of Coles and Aldi
- Bachelor of Education
- 'A' grade motor mechanic
- Awarded Queensland Overseas Foundation Scholarship working in Luton, UK (General Motors Vauxhall) and Norwich/Paris (Lotus)
- Maroochy Shire Councillor 2004-2008
- Happily married to wife Lesley for 40 years, with 2 beautiful daughters, Peta and Hayley
- Member: Institute Automotive and Mechanical Engineers
- Patron: Blue Demons Hockey Club
- Patron: Sunshine Coast Sports Federation
- Patron: Kenilworth & District Historical Association
- Management Committee Member: Sunshine Coast Agricultural Show Society