- Last updated:
- 17 Mar 2020
Bald Knob, Banya, Baringa, Beerburrum, Beerwah, Bells Creek, Booroobin, Bribie Island North, Caloundra West, Coochin Creek, Corbould Park, Crohamhurst, Gagalba, Glass House Mountains, Glenview, Landsborough, Little Mountain, Maleny, Meridan Plains, Mooloolah Valley, Mount Mellum, Nirimba, Palmview, Peachester, Wootha.
The boundary of Division 1 is changing at the next election. View the new boundary map here: Division 1 boundary map.
Cr Baberowski's office is located at Omrah Avenue, Caloundra.
If you would like to meet with Cr Baberowski, please call to arrange an appointment time.
For after hours emergencies contact council.
- Portfolio: Transport, the Arts and Heritage
- Committee member: Sunshine Coast Mass Transit Committee
- Committee member: Transport Community Group
- Committee member: Caloundra Aerodrome Community & Aviation Forum
- Committee member: Regional Arts Development Fund
- Committee member: Sunshine Coast Arts Advisory Board
- Committee member: Sunshine Coast Cultural Heritage Reference Group
- Company Director (representing founding member - Sunshine Coast Council): Sunshine Coast Arts Foundation
Areas of interest in Council
- Integrated transport
- Economic development
- Arts, culture and heritage
- Community identity and growth management
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications (distinguished record)
- NSW State Sales Manager, Philips Data Systems
- Vantage Arts & Enterprise
- Senior Planner/Coordinator, Caboolture Shire Council & Moreton Bay Regional Council
- Bellvista and Bells Reach Community Association
- Glasshouse Country Chamber of Commerce
- Kawana Forest Residents' Association
- Landsborough Hall Business and Community Groups
- Pumicestone Catchment Network
- Beerwah Sportsground Management Committee
- Celebrate Glasshouse Country
- Past President: Caloundra Chamber of Commerce
- Past Director & Chairman: Museums & Gallery Services Queensland
- Past Director: Kabi Cook Festival
- Founding member: Glasshouse Country Community Cooperative
- Founding member: University of the Sunshine Coast - Arts & Business Faculty
- Past member: Caloundra Toastmasters
- Past board member: Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology
- Register of interests
- Request for service form
- Making a submission on a development application