- Last updated:
- 27 Oct 2021
Council adopted the 2014/15 budget at a special meeting on 26 June 2014.
This is a budget that:
- capitalises on opportunities
- builds confidence for a stronger community
- continues to achieve our vision to become the most sustainable region in Australia with a sustainable economy, a sustainable environment and a sustainable community.
The budget was developed in conjunction with:
- council’s Operational Plan 2014/15
and in accordance with
- council’s Financial Sustainability Plan 2010-2020.
- balanced budget—$509 million
- $114 million Capital Works Program
- general rate increase of 5%
- no increase to general levies
- pensioner discount continues, about $3.1 million
- early payment discount continues, about $7.5 million.
Budget 2014/15 news
- Budget builds confidence for a stronger community
- Budget builds a stronger community by investing in infrastructure
- Budget builds confidence for a stronger economy
- Budget builds a healthier environment
- Budget builds a stronger community through a great lifestyle
- Budget builds a stronger tourism and events economy.
You can access separate sections of council's 2014/15 budget from the listing below or download council's 2014/15 Budget Book.
2014/15 Budget Schedules
The 2014/15 Budget Schedules were presented as attachments to the budget adoption report. The schedules include:
- Statement of Income and Expenses
- Change in Rates and Utility Charges
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Measures of Financial Sustainability
- 2014/15 Ten-Year Capital Works Program.
The following were presented as attachments to the budget report:
- 2013/14 Budget Details
- 2012/13 Budget Details
- 2011/12 Budget Details
- 2010/11 Budget Details
- 2009/10 Budget Details
- 2008/09 Budget Details