- Last updated:
- 16 Jul 2018
Council adopted the 2011/12 budget at a special statutory budget meeting on 28 June 2011.
The budget was developed in conjunction with the Operational Plan 2011-2012 and in accordance with the Financial Sustainability Plan 2010-2020. The Financial Sustainability Plan defines the high level of:
- financial policies
- and parameters
that guide the development of service levels, rating and other income, expenditure, and treasury management.
Download the complete 2011/12 Budget Book or access sections of the book as listed below.
Budget 2011/12 adoption media releases
More media releases
- Investing in Safer Roads
- Providing Quality Recreational Space
- Making Alternative Transport an Option
- Delivering a Better Road Network
- Investing in Streetscaping
- Rate Rise to be Kept Under Inflation Rate
The Financial Statements 2011/12 were presented as attachments to the budget report. The financial statements include:
- Statement of Income and Expenses
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Key Financial Indicators
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Schedule of Capital Works
The following policies were presented as attachments to the budget report: