- Last updated:
- 07 Sep 2020
Help create life-changing bionic healthcare innovations
- November 25, 2019
The first of its kind in Australia, the Bionics Queensland Challenge 2020 will identify, celebrate and fast-track stand-out innovators, researchers and everyday people who get involved in ‘kick-hard’ teams to deliver life-changing bionic healthcare innovations. The Challenge is a competition for Queensland’s best and brightest to lead the way with human bionics research and innovations that will change the face of healthcare. Now is the time for Sunshine Coast innovators to step forward and help to transform lives.
Council's annual report for 2018-19 released
- 14 November 2019
Council's 2018-19 Annual Report demonstrates a strong financial position, says Mayor Mark Jamieson. “There is no better place to be at this time than the Sunshine Coast - to live, work, recreate, raise a family or run a business. Council is supporting major investments to entrench the future prosperity and liveability of our region. We have a strong financial sustainability rating from Queensland Treasury Corporation - one of only three councils out of 77 to do so." Read the 2018-19 smart economy outcomes here.
Treat your clients and staff to Elton John
- 14 November 2019Elton John’s Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour is coming to Sunshine Coast Stadium and this is your chance to provide your clients with an experience unlike anything else. Treat your guests to this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with the only corporate packages to include food and beverage. This coupled with the premium grandstand seating will be sure to leave a lasting impression.
Top tips helping businesses B-Well & Prosper
- 14 November 2019More than 330 Sunshine Coast business owners and staff are taking advantage of B-Well & Prosper. Make sure you don't miss out on these popular resources - Leading Workplace Wellbeing Toolkit, Unpack Series of videos and the article '5 Tips To Deal with Stress'. We are also excited about the latest release - 'Navigating Conflict in Relationships'.
Sunshine Coast Business Awards
- 9 November 2019A huge congratulations to all the Sunshine Coast Business Awards winners and finalists. It was wonderful to be able to honour and celebrate all your hard work and great achievements on Saturday night and we can't wait to support you through your exciting next steps as we continue to grow this region together.
All your local faves in one spot
- 6 November 2019Are you a producer, artist, designer or butcher? Come to our newest venture - Flavours of the Sunshine Coast at The Wharf Mooloolaba where all local-artisan, hand-made products are now under one roof! The co-op provides valuable market intelligence to producers and a space to experiment and get real-time feedback so our business support officers can better assist you.
Sign up for more info. Read more
Bound for Success Business Podcast - Huddle Insurance episode
- 1 November 2019This episode of Bound For Success we speak to Huddle Insurance. They’ve established their largest Australian presence here on the Sunshine Coast, with a new and innovative campus in Bokarina featuring the latest technologies. Join us as we talk tech with Huddle's COO Andrew Carey. Listen on website, Apple Podcasts, Spotify or Android.