- Last updated:
- 20 Feb 2017
The Sunshine Coast Regional Economic Development Strategy 2013-2033 aims for 20% of goods and services produced in the region to be exported by 2033.
Council has developed an export program to accelerate Sunshine Coast companies’ export sales. The program includes face-to-face networking events, education and coaching programs, “coffee catch-ups” with selected specialists, attendance at the Premier of Queensland Export Awards and attendance at international missions.
2017 Sunshine Coast Export and Global Capability Program
Accelerate your export sales, increase profits and become the next Sunshine Coast export success story.
Who is the Program for?
- Sunshine Coast businesses wanting help NOW with exporting a product or service.
- Businesses should be export ready, currently exporting or be a successful exporter wanting to enter a new market.
What is the Program?
- 10 two-and-a-half-hour workshops over 10 weeks.
- It will be facilitated by the Export Council of Australia with guest export specialists.
When will the Program run?
- From 19 April to 21 June 2017.
How much will the Program cost?
- Usually $1,250 plus GST but local businesses in the Sunshine Coast Council area will only need to outlay $250 plus GST.
- Two people can attend from any one company.
When do I have to register?
- Places are limited to 20 companies in each program and registrations are required on or before 31 March 2017.
How do I to register?
- Please complete the Registration of Interest form, sign the privacy statement and return to the Industry Investment Facilitator by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in exporting and you are not already ‘connected’ through the Sunshine Coast Export LinkedIn Group, you are welcome to join.
For more details email email@example.com or call the Industry Investment Facilitator on 0439 716086.