- Last updated:
- 07 Apr 2019
Collaboration is one of the most important factors to ensure entrepreneurs thrive. For an innovative idea to grow, you need a supportive environment where entrepreneurs are encouraged, ideas are nurtured through industry collaboration and supported by regional leadership.
A recent example of collaboration and leadership was demonstrated at the Advance Queensland Innovation and Investment Summit in April 2016 where a large group of Sunshine Coast entrepreneurs and leaders showcased the region to 2000+ delegates.
- Digital Sunshine Coast is a collaborative project hosted by Sunshine Coast Council and Regional Development Australia Sunshine Coast in partnership with a large network of organisations and individuals, whose aim is to connect people on the Sunshine Coast on the topic of digital innovation.
- The Sunshine Coast Entrepreneurial Ecosystem brochure, launched at the Advance Queensland Innovation and Investment Summit in 2016, is being developed into an interactive online database.
- Speed it Up, another Digital Sunshine Coast project, was launched to promote and accelerate investment in digital infrastructure in the region.
- Sunshine Coast Creative Alliance provides advocacy, networking professional development and showcases the region’s creative and knowledge industries.
- Australian Smart Communities Association – Sunshine Coast Council was a founding member and sponsored the inaugural Australian Smart Communities Summit on the Sunshine Coast in March 2016.