Food business forms
If you need a form relating to a food business, council has provided a list of all forms in the one page for your convenience.
All food business forms are available below
Online forms (fastest processing times)
Hard copy forms
- Plan assessment application (new) (DOCX, 256KB)
- Plan assessment application (structural changes) (DOCX, 257KB)
- Fixed food licence application (DOCX, 299KB)
- Temporary food licence (DOCX, 278KB)
- Mobile food licence (DOCX, 276KB)
- Food safety supervisor notification form (DOCX, 249KB)
- Food safety program accreditation application (DOCX, 252KB)
- Water carrier business application (DOCX, 251KB)
- Low-use / low-impact commercial use application (DOCX, 323KB) includes commercial itinerant food vendor.
Application fees are listed on the bottom of each form, payment can be made by cheque, money order, MasterCard or Visa.
Completed forms can be submitted by email to [email protected] you can also submit the forms by post or visiting one of council's offices.
If you are unsure what forms you need to complete, read council's food business licence FAQs (DOCX, 331KB).