- Last updated:
- 14 Sep 2021
All food business forms are available below
Online forms (fastest processing times)
Hard copy forms
- Plan Assessment Application (new)
- Plan Assessment Application (structural changes)
- Fixed Food Licence Application
- Temporary Food Licence
- Mobile Food Licence
- Food Safety Supervisor Notification form
- Food Safety Program Accreditation Application
- Water Carrier Business Application
- Low-use / Low-impact Commercial Use Application includes Commercial Itinerant Food Vendor
Application fees are listed on the bottom of each form, payment can be made by cheque, money order, MasterCard or Visa.
Completed forms can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org you can also submit the forms by post or visiting one of council's offices.
If you are unsure what forms you need to complete, read council's frequently asked questions about food business licences.