- Last updated:
- 15 Jul 2019
Sunshine Coast Council regulates environmental activities jointly with the State Government.
Any of the following activities requires a licence with council:
- Asphalt Manufacturing
- ERA 12 Plastic Product Manufacturing (50t or more of plastic products/yr; or 5t or more of foam, composite plastics or rigid fibre-reinforced plastics/yr)
- ERA 19 Metal Forming (10,000t or more/yr)
- ERA 20 Metal Recovery (less than 100t/day; or more than 100t/day or 10,000t/yr)
- ERA 38 Surface Coating (anodising, electroplating, enameling or galvanising using 1t to 100t of surface coating materials in a year)
- ERA 49 Boat Maintenance or Repair
- ERA 61 Waste Incineration and Thermal Treatment
For information on when you need an approval, how to apply, how to comply and other tools and resources visit the Toolbox website.