- Last updated:
- 18 Aug 2021
Council regulates environmental activities jointly with the State Government.
Any of the following activities requires a licence with council:
- ERA 6 Asphalt Manufacturing
- ERA 12 Plastic Product Manufacturing (50t or more of plastic products/yr; or 5t or more of foam, composite plastics or rigid fibre-reinforced plastics/yr)
- ERA 19 Metal Forming (10,000t or more/yr)
- ERA 38 Surface Coating (anodising, electroplating, enameling or galvanising using 1t to 100t of surface coating materials in a year)
- ERA 49 Boat Maintenance or Repair.
For information on when you need an approval, how to apply, how to comply and other tools and resources visit the Toolbox website.
Please note that all applicants must be a suitable operator (e.g. person/s or company listed on the Queensland Department of Environment and Science (DES) register).