- Last updated:
- 23 Nov 2020
Setting up your own business can be an exciting time but can involve a level of uncertainty and risk. Before you start, save yourself time and money by being aware of what's involved in running a business.
To give you and your business every chance at success research is key. Take a look at the resources below to learn more.
Understanding the region's planning scheme, local laws and regulations enables local business owners to make informed decisions.
- Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014
- Local Laws
- Development tools and guidelines
- Sunshine Coast Economic Profile
business.gov.au provides all the information you need to get started with business.
Listed below are key areas to visit:
Council can help businesses with the following:
- Help with finance options
- Connection with government bodies
- Information to assist with your business decisions
- Help selecting a site or relocating
- International market information
- Industry information
- Help investors move to the Sunshine Coast
Get started with your business. Contact council.