Learn what is involved in starting a business.
Setting up your own business can be an exciting time but can involve a level of uncertainty and risk. Before you start, save yourself time and money by being aware of what's involved in running a business.
To give you and your business every chance at success research is key. Take a look at the resources below to learn more.
Understanding the region's planning scheme, local laws and regulations enables local business owners to make informed decisions.
- Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014
- local laws
- development tools and guidelines
- Sunshine Coast rconomic profile.
business.gov.au provides all the information you need to get started with business.
Listed below are key areas to visit:
Council can help businesses with the following:
- help with finance options
- connection with government bodies
- information to assist with your business decisions
- help selecting a site or relocating
- international market information
- industry information
- help investors move to the Sunshine Coast.
For further information, email to: [email protected].