- Last updated:
- 05 Dec 2020
Food handler training for business is provided by I'm ALERT.
Take a look at the online training program.
The program is easy to follow and you can complete the training at any time. However, to qualify for a certificate you must complete the training program in one sitting. You can print the certificate and keep it as part of your staff records. If you only complete some of the training modules you can print out a training acknowledgement form. This provides a record of the modules you completed during that sitting. The system will not remember this the next time you enter the training.
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, you can book a computer at one of council's libraries.
Minimum system requirements
- Internet connection (broadband recommended)
- Adobe Flash Player version 6 or higher
- Adobe Reader version 5 or higher
- Pentium II 400MHz processor
- 32MB of system memory
- 256 colour VGA monitor
- Screen resolution of 640 x 480
- Sound card and speakers (or headphones)