- Last updated:
- 10 Jan 2019
Applications to the Mayoral and Councillor Discretionary Funding program:
- are subject to available funding
- can be lodged at any time through the year
- must adhere to program guidelines
- must be made online
- are submitted to the councillor/s for the area where the project will have the most benefit
- are submitted to the mayor if the project has broader benefits across the Coast.
Applicants must discuss the project with their local councillor's support officer before applying. They must obtain appropriate permits, approvals, insurance etc. Applicants should also be mindful that there will be high demand for funding through this program.
Funding is up to $100,000 per division, where applicable. The mayor and individual councillors may opt in or out of the discretionary fund. Councillors who have chosen to participate are listed in the Availability Notice.
|Grant Type||Application Form|
|Mayor and Councillor Discretionary Funding||Applicants must liaise with the Councillor's Support
Officer or Mayor's Personal Assistant prior to lodging an
Not sure who your local councillor is, or which division you're in? Find out on the Electoral Commission of Queensland website
For more information, contact your local councillor's support officer to discuss your application.