- Last updated:
- 17 Jan 2019
FREE Grants Information Sessions (next sessions will be held February 2019)
Does your community group have an exciting project idea that you want to get off the ground? Would you like to learn more about what grants are available and how to write a winning grant application? Then register for one of Council’s Grants Information Sessions being held across the region. The 1½ hour session will cover:
• Planning your project or event
• Identifying the right funding sources for your project
• How to tell your story succinctly
• What is good supporting documentation
• Understanding project budgets
There will be opportunities for you to talk directly with our Grants Officers and get our Top Ten Tips for grant writing success!
Sessions are FREE and places are limited.
Next sessions will be held February 2019.