Council Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
All meetings are held in council chambers and open to the public as per Local Government Regulation 2012.
Council chambers are located at:
- Caloundra - 1 Omrah Ave, Caloundra
- Nambour - Eddie De Vere Building, cnr Currie and Bury Sts, Nambour
The table below contains:
- council's meeting schedule
- agenda and minutes
- attachments and appendices
Select the month you wish to view from the drop down list. This list includes meetings scheduled in the future.
The timeframe for publishing council meeting documents is:
- Agendas – by 2 pm, two (2) business days before a meeting
- Minutes - within ten (10) days after the end of a meeting. This is the period that has been set by the Local Government Regulation 2012
Special Meeting (Planning Scheme Amendments)
Monday 27 April 2015
Agenda [PDF 515KB]
Refer to Attachment List for further Attachments
Minutes [PDF 307KB]
Thursday 23 April 2015
Minutes [PDF 426KB]
The rules for conducting meetings are dictated by:
Please note: This webpage contains documents that are in PDF format only. If you would like to receive a copy of any of these documents in another format, please contact council's customer service centre.