Council Meetings, Minutes and Agendas
All meetings are held in the council chambers. They are located at:
- Caloundra - 1 Omrah Ave, Caloundra
- Nambour - Eddie De Vere Building, cnr Currie and Bury Sts, Nambour
- Tewantin - 9 Pelican St, Tewantin
The table below contains:
- council's meeting schedule
- agenda and minutes/recommendations
- attachments and appendices
Select the month you wish to view from the drop down list. This list includes meetings scheduled in the future.
The timeframe for publishing council meeting documents is:
- Agendas – by 2 pm, two (2) business days before a meeting
- Minutes and recommendations - within ten (10) days after the end of a meeting. This is the period that has been set by the Local Government Regulation 2012
The rules for conducting meetings are dictated by:
Please note: This webpage contains documents that are in PDF format only. If you would like to receive a copy of any of these documents in another format, please contact council's customer service centre.