Mayor - Cr Mark Jamieson
Representing the whole of the Sunshine Coast. View regional boundary map [PDF 1.2MB]
Mayor Jamieson's office is located in the Eddie DeVere Building on the corner of Currie and Bury Streets, Nambour.
Phone: (07) 5441 8242
Fax: (07) 5475 7277
For after hours emergencies contact council's customer service centre.
To build a united team at council which:
- delivers a robust economy
- creates jobs
- provides value for ratepayers
- and delivers quality services.
- 2010 Professional Real Estate Training, Real Estate Principals licence
- 2008 Executive Leadership program, Harvard University, Cambridge USA
- 1995 Bachelor of Business, USQ (double majors – Marketing and Human Resource Management)
The Mayor has enjoyed an extensive career in senior leadership roles with:
- strategic and operational responsibilities
- accountabilities for customer satisfaction
- staff development
- business performance/expansion
- and shareholder growth.
He has a proven track record of successful business expansion and a demonstrated capacity to grow and develop himself and those around him. He has also been actively involved in ensuring his companies not only 'do well but do good'.
- Director of a number of APN News & Media companies
- Chairman of the board, Toowoomba Newspapers Pty Ltd
- Director, Pacific Area Newspapers Publishers Assoc
- Director, The Newspapers Works (alternative)
- Director, Sunshine Coast Helicopter Rescue Service
- Director, Australian Publishers Bureau
- Director, Property Tech Pty Ltd
- Director, Kenmar One Pty Ltd
- Director, Cryan Pty Ltd
- Director, MKRD Projects Pty Ltd and MKRD Unit Trust
- Beacon Foundation
- Kenilworth Hall, Show and Recreation Ground Assoc Inc.
- Kenilworth Historical Society
- The Friendship Force Of The Sunshine Coast Inc.
- Maleny Show
- Maroochydore Surf Life Saving Club Inc. (Vice President)
- Surf Life Saving Sunshine Coast
- Sunshine Coast Sports Federation (Co-Patron)
- Chair, Local Disaster Management Group
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Brisbane Racing Club
- Member, Real Estate Institute of Queensland
- Member, Rotary Clubs of Hervey Bay, Toowoomba East and Rockhampton Sunrise
- Member, CareFlight Group
Please note: This webpage contains documents that are in PDF format only. If you would like to receive a copy of any of these documents in another format, please contact council's customer service centre.