Home   |   Contact Council   |   Live Chat   |   A-Z   |   MyCouncil Log In         
Go to Sunshine Coast Council home page
Open council's Facebook pageOpen council's Twitter pageOpen council's YouTube pageOpen council's Google plus pageOpen council's Instagram page
Print this page Print this Page

Division 6 - Cr Christian Dickson

Brightwater, Buderim, Buderim Pines, Chancellor Park, Glenfields, Mountain Creek, Sippy Downs. View divisional boundary map [PDF 671KB]

Cr Christian Dickson     

Contact details

Cr Dickson's office is located in the Eddie DeVere building on the corner of Currie and Bury Streets, Nambour.

If you would like to meet with Cr Dickson, please call to arrange an appointment.

Phone:      (07) 5441 8374
Mobile:     0400 720 103
Fax:          (07) 5475 7277
Email:       Cr Dickson (online form)

For after hours emergencies contact council's customer service centre.

Council positions

  • Portfolio: Regional Plannig
  • Housing Affordability Taskforce

Areas of interest in council

  • Organisational review and performance
  • Corporate planning
  • Ensuring balanced planning and development for our region


  • Australian Institute of Company Directors (Diploma)
  • Certificate 3 Business and Records Management
  • Town Planning Training Program, Local Government Association of Queensland

Career highlights

  • Division 6 councillor – Sunshine Coast Council
  • Division 8 councillor – Maroochy Shire Council
  • Records Officer, Customer Service – Maroochy Shire Council

Community groups

  • Brightwater Community Association
  • Rainforest Sanctuary Residents Association
  • Mountain Creek/Glenfields Neighbourhood Watch
  • Buderim Safe
  • Ballinger Park Sports Complex Advisory Group
  • Sippy Downs and District Community Association
  • Buderim War Memorial Community Association
  • Glenfields and Waterbury Park Community Association

Related links

Please note: This webpage contains documents that are in PDF format only. If you would like to receive a copy of any of these documents in another format, please contact council's customer service centre.

Last Updated 11-Dec-14