Home   |   Contact Council   |   Live Chat   |   A-Z   |   MyCouncil Log In         
Go to Sunshine Coast Council home page
Open council's Facebook pageOpen council's Twitter pageOpen council's YouTube pageOpen council's Google plus page
Print this page Print this Page

Contact Council

Council’s committment to ensuring your business dealings with the organisation are positive is outlined in its Customer Charter [Word 212KB]. 
Council would like to hear any compliments or complaints you have about its services, actions or decisions. (See privacy statement).

General enquiries

Planning and development enquiries

5475 7526 or 5475 PLAN

Online forms

Request a service
  - Repairs, potholes, tree pruning etc.
  - Report a breach of local laws
  - Change details other than your address

Online support
  - Council website
  - MyCouncil / MyCouncil Services
  - CommunityHub
  - Libraries / Galleries
  - Business

Request wheelie bin repair or replacement

Request information

Change of address (for rates)

Animals (cats and dogs) change of details

Mailing address
Locked Bag 72, Sunshine Coast Mail Centre
QLD 4560

Service centres
8.30 am - 4.30 pm Monday to Friday

Caloundra Office (map)
Service centre, building and plumbing counter and administration
1 Omrah Avenue, Caloundra

Maroochy on First Office (map)
Service centre and development counter
10 First Avenue, Maroochydore

Nambour Office (map)
Service centre and administration
Cnr Currie and Bury streets, Nambour

8.15 am - 5.00 pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)

  Telephone  icon

By telephone
(07) 5475 7272
1300 007 272 (STD callers within Sunshine Coast region - not available from mobile phones)

After hours emergencies

Overseas callers
  +61 7 5475 7272

  Live chat icon

Live chat 
8.15 am - 5.00 pm Mon-Fri
Chat online now

 Email icon

By email

Fax  (07) 5475 7277
(Minimum 24 hours to reach intended recipient)

Hearing impaired

National Relay Service - 133 677
or use online chat

Speech impaired
National Relay Service 1300 555 727
or use online chat

Non English speaking background (NESB)
Translating and Interpreting Service - 131 450
More information: Department of Immigration and CitizenshipLink exits to another website .

Water and sewage

Please refer all water and sewage enquiries to UnitywaterLink exits to another website .

New residents

Find helpful information for new residents.

Specific contacts


Council will use any personal information provided for the intended purpose only and for remaining in contact with you. Council is authorised to collect this information in accordance with the Local Government Act 2009 and other local government Acts. Your personal information is only accessed by persons authorised to do so. Your personal information is dealt with in accordance with council’s Privacy Policy.

Last Updated 20-Sep-14